MEC Capital Day Set for March 3
WHAT: The Mississippi Economic Council will hold its rescheduled MEC Capital Day on Thursday, March 3. MEC Capital Day is MEC’s largest legislative event, and will be held at the Mississippi Trade Mart. MEC Capital Day will feature highlights of legislative accomplishments, messages from key statewide leaders, and a look ahead at what’s to come.
WHEN: Thursday, March 3 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Mississippi Trade Mart
WHO: Speakers will include:
• Governor Tate Reeves (via video message)
• Lt. Governor Delbert Hosemann
• Speaker of the House Philip Gunn
• Secretary of State Michael Watson
• Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney
• Senate President Pro Tem Dean Kirby
• Speaker Pro Tem Jason White
• And more!
Note: Due to restrictions from COVID-19, all sessions will be held at the Mississippi Trade Mart. The Mississippi Capitol is open to the public. Individuals attending MEC Capital Day are encouraged to stop by the Capitol to connect with their legislators.
CONTACT: Will Caves, IOM Communications & Public Relations Manager Mississippi Economic Council Cell: (601) 624-0572 email@example.com